LEADING EDGE is a top quality collection of really stylish, practical state of the art laminate worktops manufactured in Ireland.
So what's new?
- These 40mm worktops use the world's leading edging by Dolkin
- They have modern square edges with a 2mm ABS/PVC strip on all four edges
- The use of Pu Glue (polyurethane) on all edges ensures maximum protection from water spills and moisture.
- 670mm & 900mm widths are laminated BOTH sides making them ideal for Islands, Peninsulas and overhangs where the underside can be seen. In addition they can be used to 'wrap' units in place of end panels and give a lovely 'chunky' effect at a fraction of the price of timber slab or other composite materials.
- Upstands are made using an MDF Coreboard to match worktop lengths
- Matching edging strip is available in a 5 mtr roll to finish any cut edges
- LEADING EDGE is available in 16 colours, 4 of which are True Scale laminates in 3.6mt lengths
True Scale imitates real life. As an exact reproduction of a solid granite slab the pattern repeats every 2 metres as opposed to most granite effect laminates which repeat every 600 to 800mm. We have nine patterns available in True Scale
LEADING EDGE WORKTOPS
4090mm x 40mm or 3650mm x 40mm depending on pattern
(Xenon & Slate Sequoia are 3590 x 40mm)
600mm - colour laminate one side and a balancer laminate on the other
670mm - colour laminate on both sides
900mm - colour laminate on both sides
3600mm x 100 x 15mm
TRUE SCALE LEADING EDGE WORKTOPS
- Antique Mascarello
- Calacatta Marble
- Breccia Paradiso
- Slate Sequoia
- Travertine Silver
- Nero Grafite
- Ferro Grafite
- Snow Blanco
- Snow Negro